The Leica Roteo 35 Rotary Laser Level impresses everyone with its powerful features and complete set of accessories for every application, especially for interior works. The wall mount bracket allows convenient motorized control of the laser beam height by the combined remote control/detector or by manual adjustment.
All-round perfection on all levels
On ceilings or walls, on the floor or on a tripod, the Leica Roteo 35 rotating laser is a multi-talented performer. You can use it to work precisely on many indoor and outdoor tasks in which leveling or aligning is required.
Extensive know-how in modern design:
- 90° plumb beam: For alignment over a control point and creating 90° angles
- Simple to operate: Intuitive user interface through uniform color coding (laser, remote control and receiver)
- Fully automatic horizontal and vertical laser: Manual leveling during set-up is not necessary
- Outstanding battery life: For working without interruption
- Drop damage protection: A strong aluminum cage protects the laser head from damage
- motorized wall mount: For millimeter-accurate setting of the working height
Installing ceilings and walls
With its motorized wall mount, the Leica Roteo 35 can be positioned on the wall and moved effortless backwards and forwards using the remote control, allowing you to quickly erect ceilings and dry wall.
Marking out right angles
The Leica Roteo 35 can also be used to good effect vertically. The combination of a vertical 360° reference plane and plumb beam simplifies layout and staking out work, allowing you to work more accurately and efficiently on interior works.
Aligning furniture and windows
The Leica Roteo 35 simplifies the task of aligning furniture. The laser beam provides a good visible reference. The optional laser receiver is particularly useful for long distances and very bright lighting conditions.
Stairs and roof pitches
You can position the laser manually or with the help of the motorized wall mount at any angle between 0° and 90°, allowing you to work without any problems on stairs and roof pitches.
- Operating range (rotating beam): up to 150 m (500 ft) radius with laser receiver
- Self-leveling accuracy: ± 3 mm at 30 m (± 1/8" at 100 ft)
- Automatic self-leveling laser: horizontally, vertically
- Self-leveling range: ± 4.5°
- Rotating speed: variable (5-settings)
- Battery types: D-cell (mono), 2 x 1.5 V, or rechargeable battery pack
- Battery life: 50 hours (rechargeable), up to 160 hours (alkaline batteries)
- Protection class: IP 54, dust- and splash-proof
Leica Roteo Package Includes:
- Leica Roteo 35 rotating laser
- Motorized wall mount
- RRC350 combined remote control/detector unit with clamp
- 9V-Battery for the combined unit
- Battery holder for alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack 762773
- International Charger 762774
- Red target plate
- Red laser glasses
- One Year Factory Warranty