The Martin Yale 1217A is an introduction to the larger machines in our line, and provides more robust folding strength, a conveyor delivery system and preventive jam features like removable tables and reversing switch. The reinforced drive system provides accurate folds again and again. With a maximum paper size of 11 3/4" x 18", this machine is sure to be a benefit to any environment.
Perfect addition to any size office, school or mailroom
- Automatically feeds, folds and collects a stack of documents from 4" x 4" to 12" x 18"
- Handles paper weights from 16 lb. to 135 lbs index
- Adjustable 1st fold range of 2" and 11.5"
- Adjustable2nd fold range 1 1/2" x 5 3/4" allowing for customized folds
- Large rubber rollers provide consistent paper feeding
- Professional tight fold
- Durable conveyor belts creates easy-to-handle, fanned stacks
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 sheets per hour
- Will fold stapled sets up to 5 sheets through manual bypass
Seven fold types: Letter, Half-fold, Z-fold, Double-Parallel Fold, Gate Fold, Engineering Fold & Church Fold
- Feed Tray Capacity: 250 sheets
- Motor: 115v
- Dimensions: 21.25" W x 17" D x 13"
- Weight: 59 lbs