Northwest Instrument Laser Distance Measure with built in Calculator LSC60
The Northwest Instrument LSC60 is the first laser distance measure with a built in calculator, capable of 6 different measurement functions, including Area, Volume, & Continuous. The LSC60 can measure units in meters, inches and feet, and is also IP 54 dust and moisture resistant.
The LSC60 features include:
- Industry first built-in calculator capability
- 1/16" accuracy up to 195 Ft, and it’s intuitive design allows for easy measuring from using edges and corners as starting points as well as referencing the top of the tripod
- Six different measurement functions including Area, Volume, & Continuous.
- Battery life of up to 5,000 measurements
- Automatic functions for area, perimeter, volume, Pythagorean angles continuous measurements.
- Distance: 4'-195'
- Accuracy: +- 1/16"
- Measurement Units: Ft/In/M
- History Measurement Record: 30
- Dust / Splash Protection: IP 54
- Batteries: 2x AAA (included)
- ¼" thread for Tripod
- Auto shutoff – 3 mins
- Reference Points: Front, Back, 1/4" Center of Tripod
1 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects only