The NRL800X Grade Laser
- Dial-in Automatic Grade Setting Functions
- Electronic Servo Automatic Leveling System
- Rotation Speed of 600 RPM
- Self-Leveling Both Horizontally & Vertically
- HI Sensor and Warning Prevent Costly Mistakes
- Industry Grade Dust and Water Resistant (IP54)
- Laser Beams: Horizontal and Plummet
- Wave Length: 635 nm
- Safety Class: Class II/IIIa
- Operating Range: 1000 feet Radius with Detector (detector sold separately)
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/16 inches @ 100 ft, 1/8 inches @ 100 ft (vertical)
- Grade Setting Method: Dial-In Automatic
- Grade Setting Range: 10%
- Self-Leveling Range: 5º
- Self-Leveling Method: Electronic Servo Motors
- Bump Sensor: On Board
- Out-Of-Range Alarm: Beep and Blinking
- Power: Operates with Rechargeable Battery
- Operating Temperature: -10º—+40º C
- Tripod Adapter: 5/8 x 11 in.
- Approximate Weight: 12 lb.
The NRL800X Package Includes: NRL800X Grade Laser, NRM800 Remote Control, Grid Target, Rechargeable nicad battery pack, Battery Charger, Laser Glasses, Carrying Case, and User Manual.
- Three year manufacturer's limited warranty