The Novus Pro B17 is a high performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism. It features a dual staple guide system that provides superior performance and ensures each leg of the staple has even pressure until it clinches your documents. The B17 is a versatile stapler capable of producing either a permanent standard clinch, or temporary pin. The temporary pinning mode allows you to easily remove the staple from the back of the document without any other device. This eliminates the need for paper clips or other temporary fasteners. Each mode is easily attained by rotating the circular anvil at the base of the stapler.
The Novus Pro B17 is 16 1/2" in length has a throat depth of 11 3/4" which makes it perfect for binding booklets as well as everyday stapling. The adjustable depth guide has inch and metric scales and ensures you stapleat the desired depth each and every time. For optimal performance, we recommend using Novus 24/6 Super and 24/8 Super staples. These thicker gauge, precision formed staples will ensure your Pro stapler performs as designed.
- High performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism
- Stapling Capacity - 40 Sheets
- Dual staple guide for superior performance
- 11 3/4" throat depth for greater reach across documents and binding booklets
- Versatile Dual-Mode fastening capability allows for stapling, temporary pinning, and tacking
- Push button for easy front loading of staples
- German engineered for quality and durability
- Gentle pressure allows for easy operation
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Includes one box of 400 staples