The Novus Pro B5 is a high performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism. It features a dual staple guide system that provides superior performance and ensures each leg of the staple has even pressure until it clinches your documents. It's versatile Tri-Mode stapling capability produces either a permanent standard clinch, temporary pin, or tack. The temporary pinning mode allows you to easily remove the staple from the back of the document without any other device. This eliminates the need for paper clips or other temporary fasteners. The tacking mode is convenient for attaching documents to a wall or corked surface such as a bulletin board. Each mode is easily attained by rotating the circular anvil at the base of the stapler.
No more jammed fingers that often occur from spring activated, top loaders. The Novus Pro B5 is a front loading machine that is easily filled by pushing the red button at the back of the stapler.
For optimal performance, we recommend using Novus 24/6 Super and 24/8 Super staples. These thicker gauge, precision formed staples will ensure your Pro stapler performs as designed.
- High performance executive stapler with steel driven mechanism
- Stapling Capacity - 40 Sheets
- Dual staple guide encases the staples & provides superior performance and reliability
- Versatile Tri-Mode fastening capability allows for stapling, temporary pinning, and tacking
- Push button for easy front loading of staples
- German engineered for quality and durability
- Gentle pressure allows for easy operation
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Includes one box of 1000 staples