This is a recommended product by the EngineerSupply Product Team. Very sturdy product in terms of performance.
The PLS HVR-505R is an automatic-leveling horizontal/vertical rotary construction laser level. When we say "horizontal/vertical", we mean you can lay this laser on it's side and use it vertically as well. When used on it's side, the rotary laser beam produces a vertical plumb reference line. This HVR500 has capabilities of dual manual slope which means you can use it to do grade (realize that this is outside of the automatic-leveling mode). The HVR-505R has both a plumb-up and a plumb-down beam, as well as its rotary level beam. The plumb-up and plumb-down produce a "dot" on the ceiling and "dot" on the floor, which is directly plumb up and down from the rotary level beam.
Laser Detector (required if you're going to work outdoors), Remote Control, Ceiling Bracket, Rechargeable NiCad Batteries and Recharger, Carrying Case, One-year Manufacturers Warranty, and Operating Manual.
- Variable Rotation RPM of 0-60-120-600
- Has both plumb up and a plumb down
- Dual slope capability
- Out-of-Level Sensor Alarm
- Accuracy 1/8 inch at 100 feet
- Range of 500 feet (if using detector)
- Indoor - Outdoor Usage
- IncludeS both the Alkaline and Rechargeable batteries(NiCad Batteries)
- Class II Laser
- Three year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA of globally sourced materials