Built to make even difficult locates easy, the SeekTech is the only line locator that uses omni-directional antennas, guidance arrows, and an easy-to-read mapping display to lead you quickly and accurately to the target line.
The antennas power the large mapping display which provides all the information you need to locate underground utilities with ease and confidence.
The Mapping Display confirms a good locate signal and identifies distortion in congested areas using:
- Target Line - Guides the operator down the line and shows changes in direction.
- Left-Right Guidance Arrows – Point the operator to the target utility.
- Proximity Signal and Signal Strength – Helps the operator center the locator closer to the target for more confident locates.
Other features include:
- Continual Depth – Increases productivity by showing depth changes in real time.
- Current Strength – Identifies current on target line for faster diagnosis of complex locates.
- Proximity Signal Minimizes depth over target and maximizes relative signal strength to guide you closer to the target independent of the current flow
- Mapping Display Virtually maps the utility to help guide you down the line. Shows signal distortion and line turns in real time
- Continual Depth Increase productivity by showing depth changes in real time
- Guidance Arrows Guides the operator to target line by minimizing signal gradient
- Current Identifies current on target line for faster diagnosis of complex locates
- Signal Strength Allows the operator to maximize signal strength over the target
- Active Line Trace Frequencies: 128Hz, 1kHz, 8kHz, 33kHz
- Sonde Frequencies: 16Hz, 512Hz, 33kHz (Sonde Sold Separately)
- Passive Power Trace: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Passive Radio Trace: <4kHz, 4kHz-15kHz, 15kHz-38kHz
- Weight: 3.9 lbs.
- Power Source: 4 C-Size Batteries
Full Manufacturers Lifetime Warranty against defects and workmanship.