Please note that the photo above is of the 18" model (60120).
This model features the unique chromed steel twin guide rails, silent glide action and all metal cutting head and end frames. A smooth-running professional cutter that is designed to withstand high volume applications. Engineered for performance and long-lasting service. Ideal for art studios, drafting rooms, darkrooms and workshops.
- Self-sharpening tungsten steel cutting wheel
- Cast metal head and end supports Twin 3/4" diameter chromed steel guide bars
- Grey Melamine baseboard, 7/8" thick x 12" wide
- Printed grid, inch and metric, with 1/4" grid lines
- Transparent clampstrip holds material firmly
- Aluminum side rule calibrated in inch and metric with adjustable cursor for repeat cuts
Aluminum squaring arm calibrated in inch and metric. Cuts acetate, aluminum, cardboard, leather, mat board, paper, vellum, vinyl, much more (not foam board).
Rotatrim Product Guarantee - All Rotatrim trimmers are guaranteed against faulty workmanship and materials for a period of five years. This guarantee does not cover cutting blades, clampstrips, or other plastic and rubber parts that are subject to normal wear and tear. Damages due to improper use, handling or storage will void this guarantee. Please save original shipping carton.