Spectra Precision 24X Air Dampened Auto Level AL24A
The Spectra Precision 24X Air Dampened Auto Level AL24A is designed for a variety of elevation control and alignment tasks including general building construction, cut and fill measurements, area leveling, and landscaping, and features reliable automatic compensators to ensure stability and accuracy in the line of sight. In addition, the telescope optics are bright and clear providing sharp images for ease of viewing, a short focusing distance provides for better performance in tight spots or on steep slopes, stadia lines on the reticle make distance calculations easy and the horizontal scale directly below the eyepiece makes angle measurement quick and convenient.
- 24X magnification and air-dampened compensators
- The removable top cover makes access to the compensator easy
- Comes with an endless tangent drive, tilting mirror for easy viewing of the leveling vial and a peep sight collimator for quick pointing
- Accurate to 1/16-inch per 100 feet (in good weather conditions)
- Magnification: 24x
- Objective Diameter: 30 mm
- Field of View Angle: 1° 20'
- Shortest Focusing Distance: 0.6 m
- Stadia Constant: 100
- Additive Constant: 0
- Compensator Dampening: Air
- Compensator Range: ±15'
- Compensator Setting Accuracy: <0.5"
- Double Run Leveling per 1 km: 2 mm
- Circular Vial Accuracy: 8/2 mm
- Horizontal Circle: 1°
- Base Plate: 5/8 x 11
- Weighs: 3.50 lb (1.60 kg)
- Color: Yellow
- AL24A Auto Level
- High-quality, impact resistant padded carrying case
- Allen wrench
- Pin tool
- Rain cover
- Plumb bob