Use this equipment to find ferrous metals, such as:
- Corner markers (iron or steel)
- Mag nails and PK nails
- Valve and curb boxes
- Iron and steel pipes
- Well casings
- Manhole & Utility Box Covers
- Steel drums & tanks
- Septic tank handles
- Energized electric cables
- Marker magnets
- Unexploded bombs (UXO)
- Easy one-hand operation
- Easy keypad switches, no knobs
- Uses 3 9V alkaline batteries
- Strong mono-tube construction provides structural integrity
- Microprocessor retains volume and gain settings from last use
- Bag and hard case are included
LCD Output on all ML-3 units
A single narrow LCD is built into the keypad built into the tube. A Bar Graph expands according to Signal Strength and a "+" or "-" illuminates above the graph to indicate Polarity.
ZERO ADJUST to remove or compensate for 'magnetic gradient' in the soil.
The ML-3 unit includes a cloth bag inside an aluminum case. The Aluminum Case is Black.
- Seven year manufacturer's limited warranty