By visiting or shopping at this web site, you accept the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
All return request forms must be submitted within 30 days of the delivery date of an order. Any request submitted after this time period will be denied.
- All items must be returned in the original packaging, and must be in new, resalable condition.
- Consumable items, such as paper products, refills for electric erasers, replacement cartridges, etc., cannot be returned. Please see our list of non-returnable products by clicking here.
- Items that are packaged in blister packs (thick plastic covering that requires the use of scissors to open) must be returned in the un-opened packages. If the blister package has been opened, the item is not eligible for return.
- Items which are considered special orders are non-cancellable, non-returnable and non-refundable. Special orders include, but are not limited to, custom paint colors on products.
- Refunds will not be made on merchandise that is:
- fully or partially assembled
- not in new, resalable condition
- damaged due to use/mishandling by the customer
Authorized returns of non-defective/damaged merchandise will be refunded in full minus a 20% restocking fee and shipping. Shipping is non-refundable.
- Restocking fees are waived if the customer places a new order of equal or greater value within 10 business days of submitting the return request form.
Returns must be shipped and the tracking number provided within 10 business days after we issue the RMA number to you.
- We recommend that you use a shipping company such as UPS or FedEx that offers a tracking feature when making a return.
- Return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise advised.
- If within 30 days the item(s) is not returned, you will be responsible for payment of the item(s), and your original form of payment will be charged as applicable.
Notification of defective/damaged products:
- We strongly advise that our customers inspect and test any product immediately upon receipt. If any product is found to be defective or damaged, please notify us immediately upon noting the issue.
- Please be aware that pictures of any damage will be requested. You may send these pictures before they are requested to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number in the subject line.
- We request that the shipment be inspected and any damage be reported within 24 hours of delivery to the shipping company and if possible, that the customer note "DAMAGE" on the delivery confirmation paperwork.
- Replacements for defective/damaged items are subject to inspection prior to a replacement shipping to you. You will be informed of when the replacement will ship once we have contacted the warehouse.
- After our 30 day return period, any defective or damaged item is ineligible for refund but may be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer will need to be contacted for any details relating to warranty.
- Unauthorized returns will not be refunded.
- Restocking fees are charged if the customer refuses a shipment without a return authorization number or prior approval.
- Any undeliverable order which is returned to the warehouse due to either incorrect address or the customer not being available for delivery will be charged a reshipping fee and may incur additional fees as well.
- Any order shipped to a freight forwarder is not eligible for return.
For returns which are past the 30 day period, purchases made through EngineerSupply are no longer authorized to be returned or refunded. After this time, products may be covered by their respective manufacturers' warranty. In some instances, manufactures will offer replacement or repair at their discretion. For your convenience, we can provide the manufacturers' contact information for your product.
We are always interested in receiving feedback for any of the products and brands we sell. If you have any comments you wish to share, please contact us at email@example.com.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of this site's owner and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this site is the property of this site's owner or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND ARE MADE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE'S OWNER DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE'S OWNER DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS SITE'S OWNER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.