The Topcon RL-H4C auto-leveling laser level combines precision, versatility and value in one job site tough package. Its super-fast self-leveling motors are accurate to +/-10 arc seconds meaning whether you're checking grade or setting batter boards you are going to be accurate the first time. Its high-power 2.4mW diode means you have a 2,600' diameter working range (with detector use) making it a great reference for machine mounted receivers. The 635nm visible beam means it can even be used for interior alignment applications from setting piers and decking, to wall and even cabinet alignment.
RL-H4C features include:
- Simple, intuitive manual slope match capability with automatic cross axis self-leveling
- Fast, automatic self-leveling
- Rugged construction with dual handles and IP66 water-resistant housing
- NEW LS-80L Long-Distance laser sensor
- Up to 100 hours of production from dry or rechargeable batteries
- Automatic height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Machine control compatible
- 635nm visible red beam laser diode
- Universal rod clamp for LS series sensor
- New rugged carrying case that fits standard package plus extra LS sensor and LS-B10 machine mounted laser sensor. Extra LS sensor and LS-B10 sold separately.
The Topcon RL-H4C Package Includes
- RL-H4C DB (Alkaline battery package)
- RL-H4C Laser
- LS-80L Laser Sensor
- AA size Dry Cell batteries for LS
- Sensor Holder 6
- Rugged Hard Shell Carrying Case
Topcon RL-H4C Specifications
- Accuracy: ±1/16" at 100'
- Self-leveling Range: Horizontal +/- 5 Deg
- Working range with detector (diameter): 2,600'
- Rotation Speed: 600 RPM
- Light Source: Visible laser 635NM
- Laser Power: 2.4mW
- Laser Class: Laser safety CDRH(FDA) IIIa JIS/IEC 3R
- Water proof/ dust-resistant: IP66
- Operating time: 4D-CELL Alkaline manganese dry battery: 100 HOURS
- Operating temperature: -4 F to 122 F (-20 C to 50C)
- Rotary laser — 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Accessories — 90 day manufacturer's limited warranty