Victor Calculator 1570-6 Professional Calculator with Amortization
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
- Extra Large Fluorescent Display
- Amortization Feature: Print or display an entire schedule, specific month or any range of months
- Present/Future Value
- 14 Digit Capacity
- Fast 5.0 LPS, 2 color print
- Days between Dates: Compute the number of days between dates or compute the proper date by entering the number of days
- Built-in metal paper arm
- Financial Calculations: With the "flick of a switch" convert your Victor 1500-6 series into a financial calculator that can compute loans easily and accurately. Enter amount, term and interest rate and solve for payment. Change any variable and solve for amount, term or payment.
- Time Calculations: Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides hours/minutes or minutes/seconds. This feature allows you to compute time consuming payroll time sheets or time cards and calculate billing time for TV/Radio time frames and professionals who charge by the hour such as contractors and consultants or anyone working with time restraints.
- Two Independent Tax Keys: Allows you to program two separate tax rates for easy computation. Enter two different tax rates (such as city/state) and they are added to your sales total automatically.
- Cost-Sell-Margin Keys: Enter two variables and the third appears and prints
- Time/Date Features
- Displays and prints current time or date at touch of a key
- Two Independent Memories
- Units Price Mode
- Delta Percent - percent of change
- Percent Key
- Grand Total
- Averaging and square root
- Backspace key
- Automatic constants
- Uses either a 2 color twin spool ribbon or cartridge ribbon
- 3 Year Warranty
- Length: 12.5
- Width: 8.75
- Height: 2.75
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Color: Gray
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.