Aervoe Survey Marking Spray Paint is a superior upside down marking paint that is designed for survey marking and utility marking. Inverted Spray Paint is excellent for marking the ground for utility location, property lines, right-of-ways, etc. It provides the best quality paint in terms of color visibility and retention, durability, and a lasting mark of up to six months. Non-freezing and operational to 14 Degrees F. Colors are formulated to meet standards set by OSHA and APWA/One Call Systems.
- Non-clogging can empties contents completely
- Mark is visible for up to 6 months depending on traffic and exposure
- Patented spray-through cap can be left on or easily removed
- This product is not recommended for use on artificial turf surfaces
- Adheres to almost any surface, including wood, concrete, asphalt, brick, and gravel
- The Aervoe paint is a water based paint.
Sold by the case. Each case has twelve 20-ounce cans. Please note that the fill is 17 ounces per can.