The Calcomp DB6-1212 DrawingBoard VI small format digitizer is available with six transducers (please choose before adding to cart):
- SF-A-84-00373-02-R — 4 button in-line corded cursor (LF-A-11-00768-03-R)
- SF-A-84-00373-03-R — 4 button in-line cordless cursor (LF-A-11-00732-04-R)
- SF-A-84-00373-04-R — 16 button corded cursor (LF-A-11-00768-01-R)
- SF-A-84-00373-05-R — 16 button cordless cursor (LF-A-11-00732-01-R)
- SF-A-84-00373-06-R — Corded click tip pen (LF-A-11-00723-03-R)
- SF-A-84-00373-07-R — Cordless click tip pen (LF-A-11-00736-01-R)
Designed for demanding CAD, GIS, engineering, textile and apparel applications, the DrawingBoard VI series is the design professionals choice in large-format digitizers and graphic tablets. DrawingBoard VI systems now feature integrated USB and RS-232 Serial connections. When connected via USB, no power supply is required simplifying setup and operation.
DrawingBoard VI digitizers utilize the same Advanced Function Technology that has set the world standard for performance. Internally, these high performance tools are engineered with a state-of-the-art positioning grid to ensure reliability, performance and quality. Multiple accuracy versions are available to match specific system requirements and an integrated mounting channel allows accessories, such as a pen tray, to be easily and quickly mounted.
DrawingBoard VI digitizers also work with a variety of cursors and stylus pens. Each pointing device offers a number of programmable buttons. By assigning specific program functions to these buttons, you'll increase efficiency and improve production times.
Drawing Board VI small-format digitizers feature a recessed menu area, and a clear overlay that holds templates and menus in place. When used with a menu, these tablets significantly enhance user productivity by consolidating multiple mouse selections into a single point-and-click action.
DrawingBoard VI tablets and digitizers offer unparalleled features and performance no matter what your application.
- Platform Support: PC
- Software Drivers: Microsoft Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP
- Hardware Interface: USB, RS-232 Serial (requires optional power supply)
- Absolute Accuracy: ± 0.010 in (± 0.254 mm)
- Resolution: Up to 2,540 lines/inch (100 lines/mm) real resolution
- Repeatability: 1 LSB (least significant bit)
- Proximity: Up to 0.4 in (10.2 mm) with cordless pointing device
- Up to 0.8 in (20.3 mm) with corded pointing device
- Self Diagnostics: Automatic testing RAM, ROM and microprocessor
- Baud Rate: Up to 38,400
- Data Rate: Up to 200 coordinate pairs/second
- Technology: Electromagnetic
- Output Formats: 32 industry-standard formats
- Cursor Switches: Elastomeric keypad, rated life over 1 million actuations
- Emulations: CalComp 3400, GTCO T5A, Summagraphics Microgrid
- Operating Modes: Point, line, run, track, incremental, prompt
- Power Supply: 120V 60Hz or 220V 50Hz (required for RS-232 serial connection)
- No power supply required for USB connection
- Power Requirements: 5VDC, 100mA current draw (USB)
- 9VDC, 200mA current draw (with power supply)
- Certification: UL 1950, EN60950, FCC, VCCI, CE, EN55024, EN55022, Industry Canada
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 115°F (5 to 46°C)
- Storage Temperature: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 68°C)
- Humidity Range: 10 to 95%, non-condensing
- Altitude Range: Up to 10,000 ft (3,077 m)
System Includes: Digitizer, One Pointing Device Specified by part number, USB Interface Cable, Getting Started Guide, And GTCO Calcomp Tabletworks driver CD.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty