Advanced Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction Concrete Construction-Math Calculator
The easy-to-use ConcreteCalc Pro helps reduce material waste, improve design accuracy and cut estimating time. Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for Square-ups, Loads, Area, Volume, Rebar, Drop, Stairs and much more.
It helps you:
- Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions Calculate Area, Volume and Weight per Volume
- Automatic Square-ups and Drops
- Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and Weight per size
- Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and Tread Width
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone, Column and More!
- For Concrete, Masonry and Paving Professionals
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, and Metric – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Automatic Weight per Volume; select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms or Metric Tons.
- D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
- Length, Width, Height keys for fast Area and Volume solutions.
- Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts.
- Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringers and Incline Angle. Solve "not-to-exceed" Riser Height, (Store "Riser Height" and "Tread Width").
- Rebar: find total Linear Feet and calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes; store various Rebar Size, On-center Spacing.
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size.
- Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small jobs.
- Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Column and Cones.
- Automatic Block and Footing keys for material estimates.
- Polygon: calculate Full angles and Bi-sect angles.
- User Preferences: set custom options; Fractions, Volumes, Stairwell Opening.
- Cost per Unit: quickly solve unit cost and total pricing.
- Backspace Key: easily correct entry errors.
- "Paperless" Tape: enables review of last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Works as standard math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, 1/x, x2
- Protective 360 Degree Hard Cover Case
- Handy Pocket Reference Guides in English/Spanish
- Long-Life Batteries
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty
5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
4.15 oz. (117.7 gm)
Includes Case and Field Reference Guide
One 3-volt (CR-2016) Long-life Battery
LCD: 11 Digits* (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
0.73" x 2.56" (19 mm x 6.5 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy
*Maximum Display: up to 19999999.99
Batteries are included.