This Product is Brand NEW and Factory Fresh. We Do NOT sell refurbished or used products.
The Construction Master 5 model replaces the discontinued Construction Master IV.
Unlike a regular calculator, the Construction Master 5 has intuitively labeled "construction keys" and a format that is so simple, even the novice user will find it easy to solve hundreds of problems directly in feet, inches, and fractions.
- More solutions For Rafters and Right Angles. Custom Pitch, Rise, Run, Diagonal, and Hip/Valley and Jack keys now instantly find lengths for: Common Rafters, Regular 45° and Irregular (non-45°) Hip/Valley and Jack Rafters. Stores Pitch in inches and degrees.
- "Paperless Tape" feature is for reviewing past 20 entries.
- Weight-per-Volume (lbs, tons, kg) key lets you convert between weights and find weights of any material (for example: tons per cubic yard, etc.)
- Rake-Wall key gives you each stud length for any pitch or O.C. spacing.
- Improved Stair key instantly finds number of Risers, Treads, Riser height, Tread width, any Overage or Underage. Also gives Stringer Length and Incline Angle.
- Instant Circumference, Circle Area and Arc Lengths. One button solves post holes, columns, pillars, arches and more.
- Works in Any Format: Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Feet, Inches and Fractions, Decimal Inches, Yards, Meters, Centimeters, Millimeters, Board Feet (including Square and Cubic formats of each.)
- Board Feet and Unit Price keys help estimate material amounts and costs instantly.
- "Smart" Fraction Setting saves keystrokes by entering preset denominators for you.
- Repeat Function for Operators ( +, -, x, ÷)
Includes manufacturers one-year limited warranty.
Batteries are included.