This Product is Brand NEW and Factory Fresh. We Do NOT sell refurbished or used products.
Professional Grade U. S. Standard To Metric Conversion Calculator. An easy-to-use calculator that provides more than 400 conversion combinations utilizing 60 built-in Standard and Metric units. Easily calculate Linear, Area and Volume Measurements. Find Dry and Liquid Weights per Volume. Solve for Velocity, Flow Rate, Pressure and Temperature. Work in and convert between Feet-Inch-Fractions, Millimeters, Centimeters and Meters; PSI, GPM and more! No more time wasted with tables. Reduce costly mistakes!
- Over 400 Conversion Combinations
- More than sixty Standard U.S. and Metric Units Built-in!
- Easily Calculate Linear, Area and Volume Measurements
- Find Dry and Liquid Weight per Volume
- Solve for Velocity, Flow Rate, Pressure, Temperatures and More!
The Ultra Measure Master is the most complete and easy-to-use U.S. Standard to Metric conversion calculator available for Engineers, Architects, Construction Pro's, Scientists and Students. Convert more than 60 imperial and Metric (si) units – over 400 conversion combinations with a touch of a few buttons. Forget complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas. The Ultra Measure Master meets federal highway metrication requirements. Note: (si) is the International System of Units, or metric system.
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- More than 60 Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in for fast, reliable conversions on the job or in the office.
- Over 400 conversion combinations.
- Works in and converts between Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, Meters, Centimeters, Millimeters, — including Square and Cubic formats.
- Linear: Feet-Inch-Fractions, Yards, Miles, Decimal Feet/Inch, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers.
- Area: Feet, Inch, Yards, Acres, Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Hectares and Kilometers.
- Volume: Quickly find all U.S. Standard and Metric cubic volumes including Board Feet.
- Weight: Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons, Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms.
- Weight per Volume: Tons per Cubic Yard, Pounds per Cubic Yard, Kilograms per Cubic Meter and more.
- Linear Velocity: Inches and Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, Miles per Hour, Millimeters and Meters per Second/Minute and Kilometers per Hour.
- Flow Rate: Ounces per Second, Gallons per Minute, Milliliters and Liters per Second.
- Pressure: Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), Pounds per Square Foot (PSF), Kilopascal, Megapascal and Bars.
- Bending Moment: Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton-Meters.
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (°F) and Celsius (°C).
Includes manufacturers one-year limited warranty. Single 3-volt Lithium Battery (CR-2016) is included.
Included with Every Ultra Measure Master: Protective 360 Degree Hard Cover Door, Long-life Battery (One CR-2016), Easy-to-follow User's Guide, and handy Quick Reference Guide.