Number of Sections: 11
Collapsed Length: 66-7/8"
The CMR-50Ft / 15.24M Model 90182 is a great tool for fast accurate one-person measuring, the CMR Series is the tool for measuring heights, clearances and horizontal distances. Also known as a "Height Stick", the CMR Measuring Ruler is a direct reading rod at eye level. It is made of rugged, non-conductive fiberglass (NOTE: This product has not been electrically tested as a live line tool). The CMR Series is light-weight and designed for strength. The CMR comes with a nylon carrying case.
The CMR Measuring Ruler has dual measuring scales, the front scale is an english scale in 1/4 inch increments. The rear scale is a metric scale is in 1/2 cm increments. It is a direct reading rod and it has no tapes to break or wear.
The CMR Measuring Ruler has a 1/4-20 threaded female tip for accessories. It also has positive snap-lock buttons.
The CMR Measuring Ruler comes with a Small Caliper Tip (Part #91063) which is replaceable. Optional tip would be the Part #91014 CMR Caliper which is sold separately.
- English scale in 1/4 inch increments
- 1/4 x 20 female threaded tip for accessories
- Direct reading at eye level
- Caliper tip included
- Dual measuring scales: English and Metric
- Metric scale in 1/2 cm increments
- Positive snap-lock buttons
- No tapes to break or wear
- Nylon carrying case included!
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty