The Gopher Pole by Crain is an one-of-a-kind fiberglass, telescopic wire installation tool used by electrical companies, telephone companies, computer companies, alarm installers, and wire installers. This professional grade tool is great for pulling wire above drop ceilings.
The Gopher Pole:
- Telescopes from 4 feet to 22 feet in a matter of seconds (the hook on the end makes it about 52" long when collapsed)
- Easy to handle in tight spots
- No loose parts to fit together
- Can push or pull wires over long spans, in suspended ceilings, sub-floors, crawl spaces, and attics
- Constructed of durable, non-conductive fiberglass
- Sturdy and lightweight
- Highly visible color (white)
- Positive lock system (won't inadvertently collapse)
The Gopher Pole weighs only 4 pounds and collapses to 52" total length. It is also equipped with a hook/skid tip that is used to tie a wire into and push or pull wire over long spans and ceiling grids. The o-ring on the end cap can also be used to tie wire into and push or pull.
The Gopher Pole is a six-section tool with the #3 section being the smallest and the #8 section being the base (outside) section. The diameter of the #3 section is 11/16" and the diameter of the #8 base section is 1 5/8".
A carrying case is sold separately.
Includes Manufacturers 90 Day Warranty.