This rugged, rectangular-shaped leveling rod is made from corrosion-resistant and non-conductive fiberglass. The rod features abrasion-resistant coating with special reinforcement fiberglass ribs to stop breakage and add stability.
This rod has easy-to-read graduations. It's also a dual-purpose tool since it has a special measuring ruler scale on the backside which will permit users to read height at eye level. To use the measuring ruler on the back, just extend the rod up until it hits the desired length (underneath an overhang or bridge for example), then read the measurement at the smallest unextended section which is at eye-level. This will give you the distance from tip-to-tip of the rod.
The rod is equipped with reliable and long lasting spring loaded Delrin buttons. A Nylon Carrying Case that has Velcro and Carrying Handles is included. This is a four-section rectangular-shaped rod.
- Universal spring loaded button
- Assembly is interchangeable between all sections.
- Snug fitting telescoping sections minimize "side to side" and "front to back" play.
- Snap on "Rod level". (Optional)
- Heavy-Duty Nylon Carrying Case is included
- Collapsed Length is 3.25 feet
- 90 day manufacturer's limited warranty