Upgrade to the latest features and technology with CST/Berger's SAL Series Automatic Levels. These units now incorporate easy-to-grip styling and an improved compensator.
Designed for the contractor, surveyor, or engineer who demands accurate leveling every time, SAL automatic levels set up fast, are easy to use, and save time and money on every job. The SAL Series offers your choice of options: magnification, accuracy, and price.
- Magnetically-dampened, wire-hung compensator for optimum range and accuracy
- Compensator lock protects instrument during transport or storage; also acts as a handy compensator checking tool
- Large effective aperture and minimum focus of 1 foot (0.3m)
- Top-mounted optical peep-sight for quick reference
- Large, easy-to-use precise focusing knob
- Easy-to-read horizontal circle
- Right angle prism for easy bubble viewing
- Sealed, dust-protected leveling screws
- Water-resistant, sealed construction plus sunshade for use in various weather conditions
- Fine motion knobs on left and right sides with friction-braked rotation, endless horizontal drive
- 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
- 5/8" x 11 threads to fit standard tripods
- Manufacturers Five Year Warranty included
Automatic Level, Hardshell Carrying Case with Dual Latches, Aluminum Rod 06-808C (8 Foot in Feet/Inches/8ths), Plumb Bob, Allen Wrench, Adjusting Pin, Instruction Manual, and 60-ALQC20 Tripod.