For use with Rotary Lasers.
Locate your laser beam in bright light or over long distances. These new and improved laser detectors can be used with any rotating visible or invisible laser on the market, including Topcon, Spectra-Precision (Quadriga), Laser Alignment, and others.
- Newly redesigned cases are rugged and gasket sealed for waterproof protection
- Memory feature preserves last position of beam if the unit is moved out of the plane of light
- Three distinct tones (high, on-grade, and low) assist targeting from a distance
- Built-in filtering for bright sunlight and electromagnetic interference
- Auto shut-off saves batteries
- One 9-Volt battery provides up to three months of normal use
- One Year Warranty
The LaserMark LD-400 Universal Laser Detector features front and back LCD displays, three levels of beam resolution (fine, medium, and coarse), and three levels of speaker volume (off, medium, and high). The improved heavy duty rod clamp now includes an "E" ring on clamping screw for less wear and longer term durability. Also includes Cordura bag.