Improved water resistance and mechanical life are provided by the new direct contact switching with the PC board. Enjoy enhanced functioning, reliability, and maintenance for all CST locators.
Locate ferrous objects under ground, under snow, or in water! With their advanced technology and low price, the Magna-Trak Series gives you the best value in the industry.
Magna-Trak magnetic locators take technology one step into the future by including a multitude of convenience features you won't find anywhere else; features like an LCD visual display and/or audio tone, a lightweight, easy-grip design, and water resistant cases.
Magna-Trak locators also feature easy battery access and outstanding battery life. Plus, a patented electronic balancing procedure allows balancing to be done quickly and efficiently and all of our manufacturing is done right here at CST to ensure quality control.
The latest technology doesn't have to cost a lot. Get the best performance and the best value with a Magna-Trak locator.
The Magna-Trak 100's LCD indicator offers a digital bar graph display, in addition to a standard audio tone, to precisely identify the target object, especially in noisy, congested areas. An additional feature is a visual reminder when batteries are low.
The lightweight Magna-Trak 100 features simple, waterproof, push-button membrane pad operation with an ergonomic design. The Magna-Trak 100 offers easy battery access and outstanding battery life.
- Length: 42-3/4"; Weight: 3 lbs./1.3kg
- Waterproof up to housing; water-resistant housing
- Signal indicating LCD meter (models 100 and 102 only)
- Easy access battery compartment
- On/Off, Volume, and Sensitivity Controls
- Strong, lightweight aluminum tube
- "High-Tec" magnetic toroidal sensors and patented electronic balancing circuitry
- Durable hard rubber tip
- Battery life ±100 hours; low battery indicator on LCD models
- Soft carrying case
- Five year manufacturer's limited warranty