The CST/Berger Pipe Laser 59-LMPL20 is a prime example of strength, accuracy, and reliability and is designed for the most demanding job site conditions. To be productive on todays construction job sites, you need professional equipment that stands up to the toughest job site conditions. This well known fact is even more critical in the underground drainage industry where underground elements can be tough on your tools and equipment. CST Berger has designed the LMPL-20 Pipe Laser mindful of these requirements.
The LMPL-20 Pipe Laser is constructed from cast aluminum and is nitrogen purged, then sealed for total waterproofing. All internal components of the pipe laser are protected with the rugged aluminum housing. This means that the LMPL-20 can handle the toughest and harshest job site conditions.
The Wireless TWO-WAY RF Remote Control gives the user real-time data between the Remote and Pipe-Laser. Control all functions of the Pipe Laser from as far away as 800 feet. Best of all, you see what the Pipe Laser is displaying which is an Industry First for Pipe Lasers.
Pipe Laser Technical Specifications:
- Laser Diode: 635-650nm
- Cross Axis Leveling: Yes
- Auto Line Centering: Yes
- Auto Grade Zeroing: Yes
- LED Plumb Reference: Yes
- Operating Range: 800ft
- Grade Range: -15% to 40%
- Line Range: +/-15%
- Horizontal Accuracy: =/- 10 arc seconds
- Power: NiMh or Alkaline (Included)
- 100% waterproof and is Nitrogen Sealed and Purged
- 5/8 x 11 Female Thread on bottom of laser for mounting to your existing tripod (tripod sold separately)
59-LMPL-20 Includes: RF Remote Control, Target Set, Case, NiMH Battery, Alkaline Battery Pack, Battery Charger, 12V Power Cord, Leg Sets, Instruction Manual.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase