The Dahle 20394 high security shredder is designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors engaged in projects where National Security is an issue.
- Automatic oiler
- 1 gallon of oil
- 10 shred bags
- NSA approved for NSA/CSS specification 02-01
- Reduces a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles
- Driven by a powerful 2 horsepower motor
- Solid cutting cylinders are milled from a block of German Solingen steel and are perfectly aligned in an all steel frame
- Shuts off when the cabinet door opens or when the bin is full
- Reverses to prevent an overfeed
- Housed in a wooden cabinet
- Automatic oiler provides slow, continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism
- Casters make it easy to move
- Rubber shock mounted for quiet operation
- Accepts staples and paper clips
- Security level — 6
- Shredding capacity — 18 sheets
- Particle size — 1 mm x 4.7 mm cross cut
- Throat size — 16"
- Waste bin — 50 gal
- Dimensions — 27.5" W x 24" D x 46.5" H
- Dahle guarantees it's shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials/workmanship) for a period of 2 years. Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on security level 5 and level 6 models).