The David White Machine Control Laser Receiver 48-LD50N has plenty of versatility and durability for the construction site. The Laser Receiver can be machine-mounted or used as a Grade Rod Receiver. Built-in magnets have extra-strength which really stick to equipment. Large laser beam reception area, and an LCD display make this laser detector a time saving tool.
- Bright LED red grade lights for easy viewing
- LCD display and adjustable volume control for rod use
- Heavy-duty rod clamp included
- Rugged Lexan housing for the harshest environments
- Secure magnetic mounting to heavy equipment
- Strobe light rejection
- Hard case included
- Detecting range — 600'
- Receiving angle — 240°
- Receiving window — 5"