Johnson Level 2-Second Digital Theodolite 40-6932
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
- Two second angular accuracy — accurate enough for any construction job
- Vertical axis compensation — tilt sensor provides the highest level of accuracy and can be turned on or off depending upon job requirements
- Dual LCD with large characters — easy to see, angle readings, eliminate errors and reduce eye fatigue
- Backlit LCD and telescope reticle — allows work in low light conditions including indoor and extended hours near dawn and dusk
- Simple six button keypad — quick set-ups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Large suite of programmable settings — provide multiple operations for various users and job requirements including zero position of vertical angle
- 90° audible notification — for quick turning and set out of right angles
- Instant conversion of vertical angles to percent of grade — convenient for slope work and when used in conjunction with pipe work
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack and charger lower operating cost with reusable batteries
- Alkaline battery pack standard — provides back-up and eliminated down time if the charge is lost in the middle of a job
Angle Measuring System:
- Image — Erect
- Magnification — 30x
- Aperture — 45mm (1.7")
- Resolution — 3"
- Angle of view — 1° 30'
- Shortest distance — 1.4m (4.5')
- Stadia constant — 100
- Overall length — 6.18" (157mm)
- Angle measurement — Incremental
- Minimal reading — 1", 2", 5", optional
- Angle measurement unit — 360°, 400 gon, 6400 mil, optional
- Accuracy — 2"
- Tubular vial — 30"/2mm
- Circular vial — 8"/2mm
- Tilt sensor — Upright angle automatic compensation
- Compensation range — ±3'
- Imaging — Erect
- Magnification — 3X
- Focusing range — 0.5m
- Field angle — 5°
Data Input and Output:
- Type — LCD with double side
- Battery — 5 "AA" alkaline batteries or rechargeable NiMH battery pack
- Operating voltage — 6V DC
- Operating time — 16 hours
Size and Weight:
- Temperature range — -4°F to +104°F (-20°C - +40°C)
- Outside dimension — 6.29" x 5.90" x 12.99" (160 x 150 x 330mm)
- Two second theodolite
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Alkaline battery holder (batteries not included)
- 3-7.5V battery adapter
- Rain cover
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Three year manufacturer's warranty
- MPN: 40-6932
- UPC: 049448069323
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.