Manufacturers 2-Year Warranty Included!
The MP401E is the only electronic distance measuring wheel on the market with a steel frame. It is the world's sturdiest electronic measuring wheel, and we think it's the easiest and the most comfortable to use. We are confident that it will stand up to the harshest field conditions. If you want a quality built tool that feels good in your hand and built to last, EngineerSupply recommends Keson not because we stand to make something on the sale, but because we know you'll enjoy this product and it's quality and be very satisfied. We enjoy what we do and get pleasure out of supplying the best equipment available and the Keson 401E is definitely a work horse.
Great for Contractors, Estimators, Engineers, Landscapers, Paving Contractors, Fencing Installers, Real Estate Professionals, Utility Personnel, Surveyors, Law Enforcement, Facility Engineers, and Telecommunications Contractors.
Swan-Neck, Ergonomic Handle
Our patent-pending thumb-up grip ensures less wrist strain and superior control.
Reliable Input System: Magnetic Sensors
Dust, dirt and other particles can disrupt a light beam used in competitive units, the MP401E magnetic pick-ups does not have these problems.
Sealed Counter Encasement
Designed to NEMA Class II standards, our counter housing ensures that it will not be damaged by rain. You can safely clean the entire wheel and counter with a spray of water.
Counter Size and Placement
Our huge digital counter is in the most protected spot on the wheel. With the handle up, it is nearly impossible for the counter to come into contact with the ground. With the handle down, the roll bar offers solid protection.
Advantages of all MP Series Wheels
- Innovative, simple center-line design, great balance.
- Rugged 3/4" diameter steel frame is the strongest frame in the field.
- Compact fold-down—easily reduces to half its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Backlight LCD display for low-light usage.
- Auto Shut-off extends battery life.
- Built-in kickstand included.
- Display: LCD segment; 7 digits; up to 99,999 ft. 11 in. or 99,999.9 in tenths and metric
- Subtracts measurement when moved backwards
- Number Size: 1/2 inch tall
- Manufacturers 2-Year Limited Warranty Included
- Memory: 8 measurement recall
- Has add-wheel radius feature for wall-to-wall measuring
- Units: Feet/Inches; Continuous Inches; Feet/10ths (decimal feet); Metric (Meters and Centimeters)
- Calculations: Length, Area
- Power: Two AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Wheel Composition: Spoke wheel with precision turned circumference
- Maximum Speed: 10 mph (16.25 Km/h)
- Product Weight: 7 lbs. (3.17 kg)
- Length: Extended: 42 inches (106.7 cm); Storage: 21 inches (53.4 cm)
- Wheel: 4 Feet (1.22 m) circumference. 15-1/2 inch (31.75 cm) diameter
- Frame Material: 3/4 in. steel tubing
- Collapsing method: 1 fail-safe barrel clamp
Take our word for it, this product is top-notch quality, it really is built to last a long time. This is a product you will be proud of and glad you bought each and every time you use it. The hardware, the wheel, the counter, the frame, everything is solid and heavy-duty feeling. -EngineerSupply
Please note, the video displays a yellow model. The yellow is no longer available. The Keson 401E is only available in orange.