5-Digit Counter Measures in FEET/INCHES and FEET/TENTHS
This Measuring Wheel has a Solid Wheel made of heavy ABS so spokes do not get caught in sticks or debris. Plus, the units of measurements are molded into the wheel, so the numbers will never come off (this is far better than stickers like some other brands have).
This is a Two-Scaled Measuring Wheel in Feet/Inches & Feet/Tenths. The Wheel is 15-1/2" Diameter, and 4 Foot Circumference. If you want a quality built tool that feels good in your hand, EngineerSupply recommends Keson.
Simplicity and durability were two principles that guided our design of the Metal Professional Wheel. The result is a wheel that rolls easily over the most difficult terrain and can stand up to constant heavy use.
- Innovative, simple centerline design, great balance.
- Rugged 3/4" steel tubing is the strongest frame in the field.
- Time-tested proven counters—huge numbers.
- Only two moving parts (reset and ticker) mean fewer things can go wrong.
- Superior counter protection and placement—5-digit counter. Up to 99,999 feet.
- Compact fold-down—easily to reduce to half its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- 6-Year Manufacturers Warranty Included