Whether horizontal, vertical, or crossed, the red lines are perfectly visible everywhere on the wall. This laser has three modes (horizontal, vertical, or crossed) as well as manual mode where you can manually adjust the lines to where you want them to be (non-leveling mode).
The Leica LINO L2 is a time saving laser level tool. Time consuming and tedious drawing of lines on the wall is a thing of the past. The Leica LINO L2 Laser Level projects exactly, quickly and easily which allows you to concentrate on the job in hand.
It is not necessary to tediously align the device to obtain horizontal or vertical lines. Minor angular misalignment of ± 4° are compensated automatically. If the angular misalignment is greater, the device does not project any lines. Errors are prevented.
Very easy to see laser lines
It is possible to transfer reference points from one wall to the next. Leave your spirit level and string in your tool box.
Exact 90° angle
Alignment work, such as marking 90° angles, is performed at the touch of a button. A true time saving tool.
You can manually switch off the self-leveling using the lock function. The laser line can then be projected at any angle.
- Range: Up to 50 ft (15m) (dependent on the lighting conditions) >30.m with detector
- Leveling accuracy: ± 1/16 at 20 ft
- Self-leveling range: 4 º ± 0.5 º
- Horizontal accuracy: ± 1/16 at 20 ft
- Vertical accuracy: ± 0.75mm @ 10 ft line length
- Laser type: 635 nm, laser class ll
- Battery type: AA, 3 x 1.5V
- IP54: Protected against dust, splashes
- Operating Temperature: -10 º C to 40 º C
- Storage temperature: -25 º C to 70 º C
- Size (HxDxW): 96x91x54mm
- Weight: 320g
- Tripod screw thread size: 1/4"
Includes: Leica Lino L2 Laser, Soft Carrying Case with Strap, Magnetic Multifunction Adapter (can be used as small tripod or as wall bracket), Target Plate (provides a projection surface in an open space), Ball Adapter (for projecting at any angle), and 3-Year Manufacturers Warranty.