The Leica Runner is a robust Automatic Builders Level. Designed to work hard on the job site and is quick to set-up, simple to use, and very reliable. The automatic compensator and the fast optics speed up measurements on-site and increase accuracy. The Leica Runner construction level is an ideal tool for your daily leveling tasks. They are the ideal construction level for Site foremen, engineers, surveyors, landscape gardeners, carpenters, construction companies, and all leveling tasks in building and civil engineering, and landscaping. The Leica Runner is a tough tool for quick set-up and accurate measurements.
Superior performance at a great price
- Robust and accurate
- Air-damped compensator
- Water resistant (IP55)
- Double-sided endless fine drive
- Pentaprism for easy viewing of circular level
- Horizontal circle with 360° division
- 5/8 x 11 Thread Size
- One Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Hard Carrying Case Included
- Users Manual Included
- 1:100 stadia for distance estimation
- Accuracy per km double-run leveling: 2.5 mm
- Magnification: 20x
- Shortest focusing distance: 0.8 m
- Compensator Working range: ±15'
- Compensator Setting accuracy: 0.5"
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +50°C
- Weight (net): 2 kg