This Mayline parallel ruling straightedge is available in four lengths (please choose length before adding to cart):
- 36" (Model 7271ASE)
- 42" (Model 7272ASE)
- 48" (Model 7273ASE)
- 60" (Model 7275ASE)
- Parallel ruling straightedge
- Everything necessary for above-board mounting and use
- Two brakes — One slight twist of the knob locks the straightedge into position enabling complete freedom of hands for use of lettering sets or inking. Brakes also prevent loss of position due to bumping or adjusting table.
- E-Z grip cap — The E-Z grip cap is a handy 5/16" raised gripping bar that allows for easy maneuverability and a storage place for lead holders or erasers
- Armoredge — Armoredge is a nearly invisible protective strip of stainless steel along the edge that protects against nicks and dents from drawing tools.
- Metal rollers — Metal rollers are best for vellum and other paper media.