This Mayline parallel ruling straightedge is available in four lengths (please choose length before adding to cart):
- 36" (Model 7251ASE)
- 42" (Model 7252ASE)
- 48" (Model 7253ASE)
- 60" (Model 7255ASE)
- Parallel ruling straightedge
- Everything necessary for above-board mounting and use
- Two brakes — One slight twist of the knob locks the straightedge into position enabling complete freedom of hands for use of lettering sets or inking. Brakes also prevent loss of position due to bumping or adjusting table.
- E-Z grip cap — The E-Z grip cap is a handy 5/16" raised gripping bar that allows for easy maneuverability and a storage place for lead holders or erasers
- Armoredge — Armoredge is a nearly invisible protective strip of stainless steel along the edge that protects against nicks and dents from drawing tools.