The NRL802 is equipped with high-performance tilt sensors and servo motors that provide accurate leveling in both horizontal and vertical directions. For indoor and outdoor leveling applications, just set up the instrument within a wide range of +/- 4(degree sign) and the servo motors will find level automatically. Great indoor features include wide sweep, narrow sweep (chalk line generating) and dual beam squaring for both level and plummet.
- Grade and Slope Mode (manual)
- State-Of-The-Art Electronic Servo Auto Level System
- Rotation Speed of 600 RPM
- Multiple Scan Mode of 10°, 20° and dot
- Self-Leveling in Both Horizontal & Vertical Positions
- Bump Sensor Prevents Costly Mistakes
- Dust and Water Resistant
- Self-Leveling: Horizontal and Vertical (Vertical when laid on its side)
- Laser Beams: Horizontal and Plummet
- Wave Length: 635 nm
- Safety Class: Class II/IIIa
- Operating Range: 1000 feet Radius with NLD5G Detector (Detector Sold Separately)
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/16" @ 100 ft
- Self-Leveling Range: +/- 4 Degrees
- Self-Leveling Method: Electronic Servo Motors
- Bump Sensor: On board
- Out-of-range Alarm: Beep and blinking
- Power: NRB800 Ni-Cad Rechargeable Batteries (Battery and Charger included).
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40C
- Tripod Adapter: 5/8 x 11
NINPK802 Package Includes: NRL802 Rotating Laser Unit, NRB800 Ni-Cad Rechargeable Batteries and Charger, Remote Control, NUCB Adjustable Wall/Ceiling Bracket, NLGL Laser Enhancing Glasses, NTGT Grid Target with Magnetic Base, Hard Carrying Case, and Manual.
3 Year Warranty of Manufacturer Defects on Laser Only