The NRL602 rotary laser level is engineered with cutting-edge technology of electronic self-leveling. This is an ideal tool for leveling, alignment and squaring, in such jobs as foundations, patios, decks, drop ceilings, cabinets installation, tiling and framing. Great indoor features include wide sweep, narrow sweep and dual beam squaring for both level and plummet.
- State-Of-The-Art Electronic Servo Auto Level System
- Multiple Rotating Speed from 0-500 rpm
- Multiple Scan Mode of 10°, 20° and dot
- Self-Leveling Both Horizontal & Vertical Positions (NRL602)
- Bump Sensor Prevents Costly Mistakes
- Dust and Water Resistant
- Self-Leveling: Horizontal and Vertical (Vertical when laid on its side)
- Laser Beams: Horizontal and Plummet
- Wave Length: 635 nm
- Safety Class: Class II/IIIa
- Operating Range: 1000 feet Radius with NLD5G Detector (detector sold separately).
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/8" @ 100 ft
- Self-Leveling Range: +/- 5 Degrees
- Self-Leveling Method: Electronic Servo Motors
- Power: NRB800 Ni-Cad Rechargeable Batteries (Battery and Charger included), or 4C Alkaline Batteries (sold separately).
- Operating Temperature: -10 to +40C
- Tripod Adapter: 5/8 x 11
NRL602 Includes: NRL602 Rotating Laser Unit, NRB800 Ni-Cad Rechargeable Batteries and Charger, Hard Carrying Case, and Manual.
- Three year manufacturer's limited warranty