This Transit Level is accurate and easy-to-use. It's designed for the different leveling applications that you will find on todays job site. This instrument can handle various tasks, whether you need to level foundations, patios or decks, run straight lines, plumb walls or turn angles, perform different grading applications, streets, curbs or landscaping, or any other light construction leveling application. Designed to withstand the rigor of everyday field use, NSLP500B is an excellent choice for your level requirements.
- Transit Capability: +/- 45 Degrees
- Magnification: 20x
- Working Range: 200 ft
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/4in @ 100 ft
- Image: Erect
- Objective Aperture: 22mm
- Statia Ratio: 1:100
- Minimum Focus: 3.5 ft
- Diameter of Horizontal Circle: 4"
- Graduation: 1 degree
- Sensitivity of Plate Vial: 8'/2mm
- Tangent Style: Double Knob, Continuous Drive
- Leveling Head: Three Leveling Screws
- Tripod Adapter: 5/8 x 11
- This unit does have Stadia
The NSLP500B Package includes: NSL500B Transit Level, NAT83 Tripod, Aluminum Grade Rod, Plumb Bob, Hard Carrying Case and Users Manual.
3 Year Warranty on Manufacturer Defects on Transit Level only