This product qualifies for a Volume Discount. The more you buy, the more you save.
The Maghorn is an ideal tool for locating and pinpointing buried ferrous objects such as iron manhole covers, iron drop inlets, ductile iron pipe, rebar, magnetic surveyors nails, and property corners. The Pipehorn "MagHorn" Magnetic Locator is designed for easy use even in difficult areas where shrubs, underbrush and weeds are in the way.
Outperforming regular metal detectors, the MagHorn detects deeper and is more accurate, isolating only the steel & iron targets. No confusion from aluminum cans, debris, and other non-ferrous metals. Working depth down to 18 feet deep depending on the size or mass of the object being located.
- Single-Handed Operation
- Breakthrough Sensitivity with patented Planar Flux Sensors
- Built for rugged use
- Simple to Learn, Quick, and Easy to Use
- Output: Audio, built in piezo speaker
- Battery: Two 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hours (continuous usage)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Waterproof Length: 12"
- Construction: Cast Aluminum housing with Fiberglass extension wand
- Three year manufacturer's limited warranty