The ideal tool for locating and pinpointing buried ferrous objects. The MagHorn is designed for easy use, even in difficult areas where shrubs, underbrush and weeds are in the way.
Outperforming metal detectors, MagHorn detects deeper and is more accurate, isolating only the steel & iron targets. No confusion from cans and other non-ferrous metals. Working depth of 4 to 18 feet depending on the type of connection, soil conditions and how well the item conducts the signal.
- One-Handed Operation
- Breakthrough Sensitivity with patented Planar Flux Sensors
- Rugged to the X-treme
- Simple to Learn, Quick, and Easy to Use
- Output: Audio, built in piezo speaker
- Battery: Two 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hrs. (continuous usage)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Waterproof Length: 12"
- Construction: Cast Aluminum housing with Fiberglass extension wand
- Three year manufacturer's limited warranty