If you want to measure plans the fast, accurate way, then the Scalex PlanWheel XLU 2 is it. Here's the perfect tool for taking scaled measurements from blueprints, maps, and plans. Just select the built-in scale factor to match the plan and roll the PlanWheel. The measurement is displayed instantly. The PlanWheel is portable and uses two AAA batteries which are included. The PlanWheel can connect to your computer with the optional Interface Kit sold separately. The Interface Kit is not required to use the PlanWheel XLU 2.
- 111 built-in and 3 user-defined scale factors.
- Includes all common scales - imperial too.
- Measures in kilometers, meters, centimeters, feet, yards, miles and inches.
- Calculates square and cubic dimensions for regular areas and volumes.
- Counter and mode buttons on probe tip let you count items or add fixed lengths as you scale.
- Calculate auto-scale factor from reduced, enlarged or odd-scale drawings.
- Create, store and retrieve 3 user-defined scale factors.
- Clear, audible tone indicates wheel movement.
- Automatic shut-off assures long battery life.
- Low battery indicator.
- USB Compatible (USB Cable not included).
- Offers a positive/negative (+-) mode allowing user to simply back up to deduct an over-rolled measurement.
Accuracy: ± 0.25%
Batteries: 2 AAA (included)
A hard protective case is included.
User Scale Factor - Enter your own factor from the keypad.
Metric from 1 : 1 to 1 : 9999
Engineering / Map from 1" : 1' to 1" : 9999'
(This option is not available for architectural scales)
Auto-Scale Factor - Roll the wheel over a known distance on the print and enter that distance from the keypad and the Plan Wheel will automatically calculate the scale factor for you.
One Year Manufacturers Warranty.
View the Scales that this model will handle