The TrussFile a modular stackable document roll storage solution. The economical solution for stacked rolled storage. An excellent system for active or permanent storage of blueprints, drawings, maps, x-rays, and large rolled document. Corrugated cardboard has exceptional stacking strength with trussed interior. Modular design also allows easy relocation in office, vertical use, or use in a vehicle. Labeled end flap allows identification and convenient access when stacked.
Shipped two TrussFiles per carton for a total of 18 compartments. Shipped Flat and minor assembly is required. The TrussFiles are displayed stacked, but are not connected. You can use one, and put the other in a coworkers office, or one in the car. Even though they are not connected, you can stack them easily.
Each TrussFile has 7 large compartments and 2 smaller compartments. The large compartments hold 4" rolls, and the small compartments hold 2.5" rolls.
- Trussed Interior For Exceptional Stacking Strength
- Modular Design For Easy Relocation in Office or Permanent Storage
- End Access For Easy Retrieval When Stacked
- Labeled Integral End Flap for Easy Identification and Organization
- Attractive Corrugated Cardboard With Deep Gray Lettering on White Background
- Single Unit Can Be Used Vertically
- Modular Unit May Be Used in Vehicle
Outside Dimensions: 6.5"H x 29"W x 39"D per unit.
Lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.