Enter Coupon Code of AOS10 in the shopping cart and receive 10% off the product price. Offer Expires 12-31-14.
The TrussFile a modular stackable document roll storage solution. The economical solution for stacked rolled storage. An excellent system for active or permanent storage of blueprints, drawings, maps, x-rays, and large rolled document. Corrugated cardboard has exceptional stacking strength with trussed interior. Modular design also allows easy relocation in office, vertical use, or use in a vehicle. Labeled end flap allows identification and convenient access when stacked.
Shipped two TrussFiles per carton for a total of 18 compartments. The price below is for one carton. Shipped Flat and minor assembly is required. The TrussFiles are displayed stacked, but are not connected. You can use one, and put the other in a coworkers office, or one in the car. Even though they are not connected, you can stack them easily.
Each TrussFile has 7 large compartments and 2 smaller compartments. The large compartments hold 4" rolls, and the small compartments hold 2.5" rolls.
- Trussed Interior For Exceptional Stacking Strength
- Modular Design For Easy Relocation in Office or Permanent Storage
- End Access For Easy Retrieval When Stacked
- Labeled Integral End Flap for Easy Identification and Organization
- Attractive Corrugated Cardboard With Deep Gray Lettering on White Background
- Single Unit Can Be Used Vertically
- Modular Unit May Be Used in Vehicle
Outside Dimensions: 6.5"H x 29"W x 39"D per unit.
Lifetime warranty on manufacturers defects.