Economy filing for 1000 24" x 36" documents. The first vertical filing system designed for today's CAD workstation. The Cadfile offers low-cost filing for drawings up to 24" x 36" in a cabinet full of design features.
- To retrieve a document simply open the flip-over lid (which becomes a shelf) and pull out the required file.
- Holds and protects documents using an unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders.
- Standard folders have mylar reinforced hand holes.
- Available customization can provide folders to hold several different sized maps, engineering plotted drawings, architectural drawings, or any documents in one cabinet.
- Will hold 1000 24" x 36" documents in minimal space.
- Optional casters for complete mobility.
- Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Platinum powder-coated finish.
- Comes included with 20 Folders.
- Uses Folder Number: 9065
- Outside Dimensions: 30"H x 42"W x 10-3/4"D
Ulrich warrants to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for a period of three (3) years on material and one (1) year on labor from the date of purchase. This warranty is contingent upon the product being properly installed, serviced, and operated under recommended, normal user conditions. There are no other expressed or implied warranties, or assurances of suitability of purpose.
This product is made-to-order and cannot be returned once it has shipped.