Active filing for up to 1440 documents in sizes up to 24" x 36". Offers the fire resistance and water resistance of the Planfile but in an unit of smaller capacity. For user's where floor spaces is at a premium, The Minifile can be a real problem solver.
- Very easy to use because all of the filing is done at waist height.
- Holds and protects documents using an unique spring compression system and heavy duty folders.
- Standard folders have mylar reinforced hand holes.
- Available customization can provide folders to hold several different sized maps, engineering plottings, architectural drawings, or any documents in one cabinet.
- Offers the security of a standard lock.
- Double-wall, steel construction and fire resistant insulation, providing fire protection that no other system can match.
- Equipped with heavy duty, lockable, removable casters for complete mobility.
- Lower cost per sheet filed than any other system.
- Active capacity is 1440 sheets. Inactive capacity is 2400 sheets.
- Powder-coated finishes - Putty, Medium Grey, Medium Beige, Dark Grey, Black, and Platinum.
- Outside Dimensions: 35-1/2"H x 43-1/4"W x 14-3/4"D
- Comes included with 24 Folders.
- Uses Folder Number: 9065
Ulrich warrants to the original purchaser against manufacturing defects for a period of three (3) years on material and one (1) year on labor from the date of purchase. This warranty is contingent upon the product being properly installed, serviced, and operated under recommended, normal user conditions. There are no other expressed or implied warranties, or assurances of suitability of purpose.
This product is made-to-order and cannot be returned once it has shipped.