Johnson Level Alignment Dot Laser 40-6224
- Laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam.
- Projects a vertical and horizontal laser chalk line
- Solid brass industrial grade housing protects laser diode - won't rust or spark
- Solid glass optics are designed for harsh work environments
- Wedge internal prisms steer beam and maintain beam alignment for impact resistance
- "O"ring seal - water and oil proof to IP67 standards
- Beam-on indicator verifies unit is working from a distance
- Laser Wavelength 635nm (Red), 532 nm (Green)
- Laser Classification Class IIIa
- Maximum Power Output <5mW
- Optics Glass Collimating Lens and Wedge Prisms
- Beam Divergence Less than .4 mrad
- Concentric beam alignment to case O.D. +1/8"/100'
- IP Protection Class IP67 (1m for 10 seconds)
- Dimensions 3.25"L x.75" dia.
- Operating Temperature Range Red: -10°C to +50°C
- Green industrial alignment dot laser with 110V AC adapter
- Instruction manual with warranty card
- 1 year Manufacturers Warranty