Johnson Level MSHA Mining Alignment Laser - 40-6264
Johnson Level MSHA Mining Alignment Laser - 40-6264 can be used for mining companies (operation of equipment that requires precise alignment to operate properly). Also, it can be used to align, aim and position parts and machinery using eye visible laser beams for reference. It can also be used in hazardous environments, saw mills, CNC machines to align bar feeders, industrial plants, marine work, R&D labs, and other laser line applications.
- Intrinsically safe and MSHA approved (Mining, Safety & Health Administration) - explosion proof containment not required
- Used in above ground and underground operations - extremely rugged with 12mm optics for a small dot at a distance
- Laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam.
- Precision beam alignment - self-cleaning threads - no tools required
- Milled Flat on bottom - use as an installation laser level
- Large 12mm optics - 20 times brighter than standard lasers
- "O" ring seal - water and oil proof to IP67 standards and solid brass - proven to work in hard environments
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty