Johnson Level Red Industrial Alignment Cross-Line Laser Level 110V AC - 40-6230
Johnson's 40-6230 Red Industrial Alignment Cross-Line Laser Level features cylindrical lens technology and it's solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance. Includes two lasers and line generators in one case which creates two solid lines that intersect. The laser diode is rated for 10,000 hours of operation for 5 years of normal operating conditions. Used for marking positioning, aligning and establishing orientation and aiming. This laser housing is hard anodized, water proof and suitable for harsh environments. Includes 110V AC, mounting bracket and instruction manual.
- Cylindrical lens technology - Solid glass optical system draws a continuous line at any distance
- Line fan angle - 70 degrees
- Line widths - 1/16"
- Push on/off switch - turn unit on and off without having to disconnect power
- Beam on indicator - two indicators top & bottom for easy viewing
- Hard anodized - scratch resistance housing
- Laser diode - rated for 10,000 hours of operation or 5 years normal operating condition
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm (Red), 532nm (Green)
- Laser Classification: II
- Maximum Power Output: <1mW
- Power Supply: 110AC
- Dimensions: 4" x 0.75" x 1.375"
- Weight (w/mount): 7.5 oz.
- Beam Divergence: 70° Standard
- IP Protection Class: 65
- Red Beam Cross-Line Laser
- 110V AC
- Mounting Bracket
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty