The Keson RRT610 Feet and Tenths Rolling Distance Measuring Wheel is ideal for accident investigation, factory design and layout, fencing, garden design, general construction, insurance estimating and parking lot marking.
- Measuring wheel
- 2-year Manufacturers Limited Warranty
- Enhanced grip pistol-type handle increases control and comfort.
- Re-set on the handle and on the unit housing - no more bending over, lifting the wheel or stepping on it to reset to zero. Additionally, the re-set on the housing is reinforced to protect it when re-setting the counter with your foot.
- Brake on pistol grip - stops counting instantly. Stop adding lengths accidentally by putting the brake on exactly when you need it.
- Collapsing hinge - snaps into extended lock with the flick of the wrist and it disconnects if you forget to press the unlock trigger.
- Center-line handle design with counter on top of wheel - center of gravity aligned for perfect balance. This makes measuring easier and more accurate. The raised counter makes reading it easier.
- Compact fold-down - easily reduces to half its size for storage and portability. Storage is a snap.
- Gear and shaft transmission for highest measurement accuracy and strength. No belts to stretch or fail.
- Handle lock - lock your handle in place when you're not using the wheel. Our clamp protects the extension hinge from breaking.
- Counter type — Mechanical
- Wheel diameter — 6"
- Units and Range — 5-Digit Counter Measures up to 9999 Feet and 9 Tenths