More stable than an aluminum tripod, this Northwest Instrument wood and fiberglass tripod stands up to demanding field conditions.
- Quick clamps at the top and screw (wing nut) clamps at the bottom for added durability and reliability
- Rugged, hardened steel pointed shoes provide maximum stability on any terrain and can be changed on site without loss of valuable work time
- Flat head accommodates any high accuracy optical instrument
- 5/8 x 11 thread
- Sturdy shoulder strap for easy carrying
- Collapses to 43" and extends to 72" (6')