Presco detectable underground warning tape is used for accurately locating and preventing damage to valuable underground utility installations. It has an aluminum backing to make underground assets easy to find using a non-ferrous locator. Properly installed, this tape helps avoid catastrophically inaccurate digging when locating utilities such as electrical lines, gas pipes and communication cables. It's available in eight models (please choose before adding to cart):
- D2105B52-457 — Blue tape with CAUTION: BURIED WATER LINE BELOW text
- D2105G4-457 — Green tape with CAUTION: BURIED SEWER LINE BELOW text
- D2105G1051-457 — Green tape with CAUTION: BURIED FORCE MAIN LINE BELOW text
- D2105O1056-457 — Orange tape with CAUTION: BURIED OIL LINE BELOW text
- D2105O51-457 — Orange tape with CAUTION: BURIED FIBER OPTIC LINE BELOW text
- D2105PP115-457 — Purple tape with CAUTION: BURIED RECLAIMED WATER LINE BELOW text
- D2105R6-457 — Red tape with CAUTION: BURIED ELECTRIC LINE BELOW text
- D2105Y5-457 — Yellow tape with CAUTION: BURIED GAS LINE BELOW text
- Endures temperatures from -60°F to 250°F
- Durable laminate construction
- Permanently imprinted with black ink
- Material thickness — 5.0 Mil
- Roll width — 2"
- Length of each roll — 1,000'
- Weight of each roll — 4 lb