Work smarter and improve your bottom line! Use the calculator that is helping thousands of heavy construction pro's save time, eliminate costly mistakes, and improve profits. The innovative HeavyCalc Pro lets you perform instant square-ups, accurately estim ate material costs, volumes, weights and truckload calculations, and other common construction problems like a pro.
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and Convert Between Any Construction-Math Formats! Calculate and convert in Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Yards, Feet (i.e. 10ths), Inches and Fractions, Meters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Automatically Calculate Areas and Volumes! Easily find Areas and Volumes using dedicated Length, Width and Depth keys.
- Square-ups and Right Angles! Percent Grade and Slope keys give you instant Right Angle solutions for Diagonals; easily stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches and More!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)! Convert between weights and find the weight of material (i.e., Tons per Cubic Yard, etc.).
- Find Percent (%) Swell and Shrink! Quickly determine Bank, Compacted and Loose Soil Volumes for any job.
- Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates! Built-in Cut/Fill, Existing and Proposed functions make soil-volume estimates easy.
- "Average" Function! Speeds Grid-Cell - Cut/Fill estimates.
Timesaving "Utility" Functions
- "Paperless" Tape! Allows you to review the last 20 entries – great for plan checks and confirming strings of dimensions.
- Preference Setting for Fractions speed entries,
- Repeat operator (+, -, ÷, x) and Constant functions reduce keystrokes
- Per Unit key for material costing estimates.
- Battery-Saving Auto Shut-Off
- Easy-to-follow User’s Guide
- Protective Hard Case
- Full One Year Limited Warranty
- Size: 5.7" x 3.0" x 0.65" (145mm x 76mm x 17mm)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.7 gm) – does not include Vinyl Case or User’s Guide
- Power: Single 3-volt (CR-2032) Long Life Battery
- Display Type: LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with full Annunciators
- LCD Display Dimensions: 0.73" x 2.56" (19 mm x 65 mm)
- Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy